The largest collector’s exchange in the Czech Republic
WHAT: International exchanges for fans and collectors of historical and modern military
– equipment, military art, connecting technology, optics, distinctions, cool weapons, etc.
– from the time of the Napoleonic Wars to II. World War
WHERE: Chuchle Arena Praha
Radotínská 69/34, Praha – Velka Chuchle
WHEN: The event takes place three times a year 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. (vendors from 6 a.m.)
INFORMATION FOR VENDORS:
– points of sale must be booked in advance!
– mail to email@example.com (name, quantity of tables, contact) or call 00420 604 717 897 or 00420 773 244 104
– on the day of the event go to the parking (parking fee 100 CZK, keep the parking ticket, the fee will be deducted when paying for the tables)
– entry from 6 a. m.
– price 400 CZK/1 table (1 x 1,3 m), 150 CZK/adult
The hall is wheelchair accessible.
We strongly advise the sellers that according to the Law about possession and propagation of printed materials or materials promoting national, ethnical, racial, religious or social intolerance, fascism and similar movements it is required to seal up all symbols promoting fascism.
INFORMATION FOR VISITORS:
admission 150 CZK
entry from 8 a. m.
parking 100 CZK